Creating access to the arts is at the heart of Dallas Summer Musicals’ mission – it’s been a tradition for over 75 years now. Many children in our community are eager to see a DSM show, but their families can’t afford tickets. Seats For Kids (application for Seats download at this link) provides a meaningful arts experience for low-income, at-risk, and special needs children. DSM works with Title I schools and agencies across North Texas to provide subsidized tickets to a performance for student groups and their chaperones. Teachers and Program Directors are also furnished with a StageNotes study guide. The study guide offers suggested topics for classroom discussion, activities that support language arts and writing skills, and ideas to encourage the student to involve parents, friends, and mentors in follow-up discussion. Fortunately for thousands of Metroplex children, the Seats for Kids program has made a lasting impression on their lives. You can sponsor a seat or seats today! Your gift is tax deductible and comes with an array of exclusive benefits to enhance your visits to the Music Hall during the 2016 season.
Just imagine what DSM could do with your generous support this season:
- A gift of $50 reserves a Seat for a Kid that might dream of being a Broadway singer
- A gift of $250 creates five Seats for Kids that aspire to perform in a high school musical
- A gift of $500 provides ten Seats for Kids for children to experience the magic of the Music Hall
- A gift of $1,000 delivers Seats for Kids for a local nonprofit organization to go on a field trip
- A gift of $2,500 supplies Seats for an Entire Classroom of Kids to see a Broadway show come to life
Ready to give a local kid a golden ticket? Make your gift online at: https://dallassummermusicals.giv.sh/df0d